So if we are going to do an image communication objective to support a retention / stimulate demand marketing objective how do we measure the shift in customer perception? Is simply tracking the number of repeat customers enough? Can we even do that? We currently only track on-line sales. The majority of customers go unrecorded because they are a cash sale from one of the current men to a customer. Do we shift focus from the calendar to the apparel which is a much more visible show of support and ties in better with the image objective? Maybe this is the right approach continue the calendar because that is who we are but focus on the apparel because it overcomes many of the objections to the calendar.
I think I've said it before the more I work on this 'marketing" project the more organizational and operational components I see need to be addressed in addition to a simple marketing campaign. Market is certainly a week point but I wonder do we have the processes in place to manage and track an active marketing campaign?
OK I think I have lost the focus of the project. Evaluating the campaign in the end comes dack to the marketing objective.
Evaluate:
The change in the number of repeat customers. If this increases we have successful campaign.

I think tracking the change in repeat customers is a good idea, but I understand your concern for actually recording these sales. Is there any way to track a person by their name when they buy a calendar? I assume online purchases would have this information. Could a similar way of tracking purchases be implemented through cash sales as well?
ReplyDelete